Stars, Planets, Galaxies and other Diversions

Monday, July 30, 2007

Of Klingons and Quasars

The relationship between Science and Science Fiction is a symbiotic one, don?t you think? Casey and I visited a Science Fiction convention in Toronto called Polaris 21 where we explored that relationship. What we found was that Science Fiction fans are keenly aware of the interplay between the two and had plenty to say. We have their insights in this episode of ?News In Space? including an interview with Torri Higginson of Stargate Atlantis.

No comments:

Take a Tour of the Night Sky

March 2007 Orion Nebula and the planet Saturn are visible!

About Me

I was thin once. Of course in those days I took it all for granted. My good looks were squandered through the years. Now in middle age, I see myself in the mirror and I don't like what I see. Can I change? Note -I'm not a doctor. If you are serious about losing weight your number one responsibility to yourself is to get checked out by your doctor and let him know what you are planing. Info shown in this blog is not a substitute for medical advice.